Learn how to paint Islamic Calligraphy Masterpieces
From imagination, to materials, to painting large canvases, my detailed tutorials will guide you each step of the way to create your very own masterpiece. Whether you are new to painting, or want to learn how to paint arabic calligraphy, this course is perfect for beginners who want to start their journey in the beautiful world of Islamic Art.
In this online course you will learn:
- Introduction to Acrylic Painting
- Arabic Calligraphy on Canvas
- Abstract Art Techniques
- Acrylic Paints & Unique Painting Tools
- Calligraphy Design Resources
- THREE Large Masterpieces Step-by-Step
My comprehensive tutorials will help you turn your blank canvas into a true piece of art
Join our creative community where we will help one another with ideas and suggestions
Watch the videos at your own pace with lifetime access to the whole course
Paint 3 Large Masterpieces from Scratch
Bismillah. Subhan Allah. Allahu Akbar. We will paint ALL 3 of these using simple abstract art techniques and acrylic paints.Sign Up Now!
By the end of the course, you will know how to:
- Paint Arabic Calligraphy on canvas
- Create Abstract Backgrounds using simple techniques
- Use a variety of painting tools
- Freestyle Arabic Calligraphy using a unique qalam
- Paint on large canvases with full confidence
- Have a greater understanding and appreciation of Islamic Calligraphy
Experience Islamic Art
There is no greater feeling than creating your very own Islamic Art. You will be able to combine abstract backgrounds with traditional arabic calligraphy to paint your very own masterpieces.Let's Paint
Paint your Artistic Story
Take the first step into the beautiful world of Islamic Art.
Learn the following in this course:
- How to paint Islamic Calligraphy on canvas
- Access resources for calligraphy designs and painting supplies
- Lifetime access to all videos
- Creative consulting with Naveen and our artistic community for your paintings
- Unlimited support with tips and advice
- Gaining confidence to turn blank canvases into pieces of Art
What my students say...
After two weeks of practice, I have made a lot of progress and have created four beautiful paintings that my family members have been snatching up"
"Love, Love, Love the course. It was so well done and put out together. I've learnt so many tips and tricks- I can't wait to create my own pieces inspired by your beautiful art"